Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NEW! Sylvanian Shoe Shop


Yes here it is! The Sylvanian Shoe Shop! It cost around P599.75 and is in Flair packaging. Last Sunday, I check out the toy shops and surprisingly they have it at almost all the toy shops I visited (Kidz Station GB5 and Rustan's Makati) but I notice at Kidz Station, they still don't have the Woodland bus and Family Car and Caravan. 

Special thanks again, Kittymama, for informing me about this good news. Sorry I was speechless the day you called me.. It took me awhile to "sync in" because I was still sleepwalking to my work. =P hehehe

2 comments:

  1. Hi.i am sylvanian families fanatic too.
    my blog is
    http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/bear-familial/gallery?fid=19&page=7

    welcome to my blog.
    it have mamy phot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this blog about shoe shop thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete