Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sylvanian Fairy Fantasy

I had nothing to do in the office today that I decided to update my SF Blog. While looking for pictures in the internet, I came across this new JP SF Release - "SF Fairy Fantasy Set" well this is what I will label them for now.
(I can't read Japanese...)






These newer version of Fairy Theme looks awesome!
The main attraction Tree House
Front
 Back 

Add-ons:
Well I will call this TreeTrunk Hideout House for now...
Front
Reverse side


  Leaf Boat
 

Floral Swing




Fairy Baby Characters


I'm looking forward to see the actual items... Hope they will also release JP Epoch versions here.




8 comments:

  1. Cuuutttteee! Hope these fairies will land here for keeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Great range to add to an ever increasing collection from Sylvanian Families!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definently, absolutely gonna buy that when i can! The idea is very fascinating, to me it's kinda like "the secret world of sylvanian babies" :D Im also really happy that the fairies came back, because i was born 1999 so i haven't been able to buy the first ones. I hope i could still maybe find them in ebay or something :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.i am sylvanian families fanatic too.
    my blog is
    http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/bear-familial/gallery?fid=19&page=7

    welcome to my blog.
    it have mamy sylvanian families phots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,which website did you find the pictures from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are so cute.
    I love the leaf boat.
    I wish they would hurry up and bring them out over here.
    My daughter loves the babies and also loves fairies (what little girl doesn't?). Great combination.
    Cheers
    Inger

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. try here

    ReplyDelete